Task 1 family celebrations!!!!

Hi guys! How was thanksgiving? good? Well mines is good too! We didn’t celebrate in outside but we did a party at in my mom’s friends house! We didn’t eat turkey but we ate some steak and crab legs or other kinds of vegi.

We did like a Japan way thanksgiving. Japan way is we did have a steak. And we have a crab legs on Japan and eat for as a happy thanksgiving. I can’t send a picture because it doesn’t download so… But I can tell more details! Japan way is to shake hands and pray for the god. Because it is thanksgiving right? So there were no decoration or costume but there were some games to play and we did thanksgiving at in thanksgiving:)  People doesn’t give each other a gift. The turkey claus similar to santa but turkey claus will come in thanksgiving to giev them a gift. So that means they can have two gifts! one is for tukey claus, 2 is for santa! It’s a lucky day for kids and adults!

My special memories are in thanksgiving, we traded each otehr a gift like christmas! And I got a favorite toy and I still have it! Everyone plays piano and when we stopped playing, we catch each otehr like tag! Kinda strange but sounds like fun right? well it is sad but I need to go! Well thanks for reading my posts!

Bye!

hmsmonetaro