I’m scared of skiing

Hi I’m hmsMone. I was born at Japan named Aomori. Aomori is a place where cold snow falls until June. And the fahrenheit is like -15F. So everyone at Aomori, they always wear gloves, hat, and snow boots. I remembered that my dad and my mom went skiing. My dad hold me and my dad skies with his one hand and the other hand, he is holding me. And when I was at the first skiing class, I cried so much. Because I did not want to go. I thought it was scary thing to do it. About the problem is, when my mom was in high school or adult, she was skiing with her friend. And then, suddenly my mom and her friend bumped when she was skiing. And my mom hit her eye with a edge of the ski.

And then my mom told her what was happening. And her friend told her to not to move too much. And then she went to the hospital. Then the doctor said that he can see her part of her eye bone. WITH HIS OWN EYES. So when I heard the story about it, I became scared of skiing. And the one more reason is, ski will fall down. First I tried to walk like a penguin. But I fell down. Because it was made of ice and snow. So that was hurt to me. But right now, I’m still scared of skiing.